Where is your electorate office?
We are located at 44 Oxford st Epping – just 50 metres north of Epping Train Station on Oxford st.
What hours are you open?
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
What matters can you help me with?
As your Federal MP, we can assist with all matters governed by the Federal Government – such as immigration, Centrelink and some health, education and transport issues. However, we are happy to be you r first point of contact all on queries and we can point you in the right direction.
What are the issues that John Alexander is fighting for?
John is very passionate about:
- Funding for disability and aged care services
- Public transport, and the construction of the Epping-Parramatta and North-West Rail Links to relieve the congestion on our roads
- Reducing waiting times for hospital beds
- Decentralisation and regional development to ease the squeeze on Sydney
- Transparent planning processes and empowering Local Council to make the decisions for the local community
- Preventative health and an increase to recreational facilities to reduce lifestyle diseases like childhood obesity.